At A R Systems we have absolute confidence in the performance of DuoPly and the membrane comes with a 20 year warranty. The company who installs the DuoPly system should provide a 20 year warranty for every flat roof installation. Insurance backed guarantees are also available, please speak to your local installer.
Better quality installation
- Cold applied with no requirement for torches, bitumen or asphalt. This flame- and heat-free process makes it much safer for you and your property.
- DuoPly is a fully adhered system. It doesn’t require ballast or chippings that can potentially block gutters and downpipes.
- Adheres to almost all flat roofing substrates.
- Faster installation, low noise and odour application means less disruption.
- Less weight on your roof than other flat roofing systems, under 2 kg/m2.
- 1.5m wide rolls means fewer seams – allowing for a quicker installation.
- DuoPly can be applied year round, in almost all weather and temperatures, with no detrimental impact on future performance.
Better quality product
- EPDM is made from engineered polymers rather than leftover by-products.
- EPDM was first used as a roof covering in 1960 and those first installations are still proving to be effective today.
- Accelerated laboratory tests suggest EPDM will last over 50 years.
- The dark grey slate colour looks natural and doesn’t easily show dirt.
- EPDM does not support moss growth so continues to look good year after year.
- The lower energy required during manufacture and build makes EPDM an environmentally friendly product. The International Kyoto Ecology agreement recommends EPDM as the best value sustainable eco-sound roofing.
- Greater resistance to standing water, UV damage and cyclical building movement.
- Because EPDM is a single ply membrane, there is no concern with interply blisters.
- High resistance to ozone, weathering and abrasion.
- High resistance to puncturing and tearing.
- Flexibility in low temperatures.
- Superior resistance to extreme heat and fire.
- Restoration friendly.
- Easy to install new roof penetrations at a later date e.g. air conditioning units.
- Fully recyclable.